Exceptional record in delivering secure, failsafe online elections, nominations and high profile award votes.
Vote of confidence
- Eighteen years dedicated online voting experience
- Continuous in-house development
- Stress tested by a thousand clients in
- Over 12 million online votes harvested
- Over 30,000 polling events, 100,000 high security elections and polls
- Exceptional client satisfaction and testimonials
- Fantastic 24 hour support – based in USA, UK, Australia.
Election vendor: evaluation check list fundamentals
- The most rigorous electronic election vote count verification protocol
- Unbeatable security and client satisfaction track record
- The most flexible configuration options
- Outstanding project management process
- Zero response time to most live election support requests. Yes zero!
- Manages own HA server system, no virtual servers
- Automated voter issue processing
- Nothing outsourced
- 18 years' experience
Flexible, integrated, feature rich online voting systems
Online voting – elections and awards
The most feature rich online voting software in the world. BigPulse often satisfies the most complex needs where others fail. Save time, money, effort, paper and trees.
More on online elections and awards
HR surveys, 360 surveys, member surveys, customer surveys.
More on online surveys
Opinion Markets – the free speech invention
Unleashed, in full power, BigPulse polls work like free-floating Opinion
– harvesting opinions and ranking them live
continuously. A direct democracy, free speech technology.
More on Opinion Market polls
Ariel Liang, Policy Analyst, At-Large end user community at ICANN – Global regulating body for domain registrations, Washington D.C. said,
"We have conducted more than 500 polls (since 2007). BigPulse has impressed us with its thoroughness and sophistication," July 2015.
Christine Bower, Passport Scheme Administrator, British Olympic Association said,
"This was our first on-line vote and BigPulse helped make it easy for us with their advice, support and flexibility. The Feedback from our voters was that the site was quick and easy to use."
An IT project manager voting in the PMI IT & Telecom SIG annual board elections said,
"Absolutely flawless implementation of a complex process in all respects. Easy to use and totally understandable.
It was simplicity defined. Whoever set this up really knew what they were doing.
My hat is off to you guys."