Online nomination polls – another first from BigPulse. The most flexible online nomination software. Whatever your paper nomination process involves, our online nomination software probably already does it and better than paper.
The BigPulse online nomination polling system is fully integrated with all other aspects of the BigPulse online polling technology.
The following list mentions main features only. The BigPulse system is highly configurable to satisfy the widest range of requirements.
- Nomination polls fully automate the process of harvesting nominees, nominee statements, pictures, attachments, seconders (also called “nominators”) and seconder confirmations.
- Nominees can be restricted to a predefined list
- There is no limit to the number of tailored input boxes or seconders that can be specified in the form
- Each input box can have tailored word limits, headings and help text
- Selected inputs can be set as mandatory
- Nominees can monitor their seconder/nominator confirmations and return to edit their nomination form any time prior to the poll close date
- The poll administrator can view all nomination data harvested live from a single secure webpage which does not require sign in
- Reminders can be sent to nominators with incomplete mandatory data and also to seconders who have not yet responded
- If the candidates are known already then the BigPulse nomination polling technology can still be useful for harvesting the nomination form data
- After the nomination poll is closed the nomination data is then conveniently transferred to the voting polls in a single step automated process
Launch at short notice.
See the full list of technology features
The BigPulse service is available under a three, six and
12-month subscription. The fee depends on the number of voting
accounts and, in the case of the fully managed service, the
number of polls and elections. Volume discounts. See our transparent fee calculator
Request our electronic brochures and a test vote.